Saturday, April 2, 2011

Arbonne party

As a way to get to know some ladies in California I decided to throw a little makeup party with the help of an Arbonne consultant I met a few weeks ago at a boutique in Sherman Oaks called Roni B with Larissa. The Arbonne consultant named Kristie Destefano came over and presented all of her products; they are really great products and I am purchasing some interesting items to try out. I prepared by making some homemade treats that all turned out well. Everyone thought I was a really good cook~! I made the coconut flapjacks and mini quiches (that I have mentioned on previous blogs) as well as some apple gingerbread. I had a cheese and cracker platter, strawberries, hummus, pistachios, baguette, and wine. I am also pleased to say the whole feast was completley vegetarian : ) I really had fun and hope I can do it again sometime!
As you can see I need some more serving platters~! The plastic surfboard shaped plate my mom bought me for $0.10 cents at Big Lots came in handy! ~~A~~

No comments: