Friday, June 10, 2011

Shugy-bear's Birthday! AKA Phil's Birthday!

On Phil's birthday I found out I was selected to be a contestant in a game show from 12pm-9pm so I had to squeeze as much fun as possible in before and after! (And please, don't ask about the results of the game show) I made him a large breakfast that consisted of 3 different kinds of mini quiches (not homemade, from Trader Joe's), bacon for him, veggie sausage for me, eggs with cheese, pancakes (which I found out he doesn't like), toast, cherries, orange juice, and coffee! He opened his gifts during breakfast and most of the stuff I bought him didn't fit; looks like I'll be doing some returns this week. But one thing that did fit was our Magic Mountain tickets that we will be using next Monday, hooray!!! I am not sure who is more excited, him or me?
So, fast forward thru 9 hours of sitting in a boring "holding" room at Sunset Gower Studios in Hollywood, when I came back he wanted me to do the usual: "Get in the kitchy" (kitchen). So I obliged because it was his birthday. I made exactly what he requested: chicken tortellini (filled with pesto, spinach, and cheese) alfredo, salad, garlic bread, and red wine. Everything came out delisous!
Last but not least I made him his cheesecake. I had to beg him to let me light candles and sing to him but it made us both happy in the end.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET SHUGY BEAR PHIL!!!!! ~~A~~

No comments: