Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Part 2

My darling boyfriend and I went out for Valentine's day to Cheesecake Factory. He was being stingy with pictures so I was only "allowed" one at dinner. We started with drinks at the bar: Makers mark and coke for him, French martinis for me (and incase anybody wants to know, a French martini is Vanilla vodka, Chambord (rasberry liquor), and pineapple juice). Once we got seated we started with Salmon Spring Rolls as the appetizer which were very good. Then, because I just couldn't get enough salmon, I ordered the Herb-encrusted Salmon, mashed pototoes and asparagus.He got the Ribeye, potatoes, and green beans. We finished with Cherry Cheesecake, coffee for me, and a "Flying Chocolate Monkey" (a banana chocolate dessert cocktail) for him. Needless to say we were very full and happy on the way home.
I wore my Victoria's Secret Ruched Wrap Print Sweaterdress with Carlos Santana heels. Sure, I couldn't walk more than 10 yards, but at least they looked good.
Ironically we ended up matching eachother; both in black and purple. We like to look alike! ~~A~~