Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Sissy came to Visit!

My sister Amanda (whom I refer to as Sissy) came to visit me. She was my first visitor since I moved to Los Angeles! We did many fun things including going to Mad Bull's Tavern, PF Changs and Cafe 50's in Sherman Oaks, Mozza in Hollywood, Jinky's Cafe in Santa Monica, Starbucks and a Country market in Malibu, 2 movies at 2 different Arc Light theaters (The King's Speech and Hall Pass), a brief and chilly visit to the beach, a tour of the National Historic Landmark "The Gamble House" in Pasadena (and a stop at my all time favorite Rubios and the discovery of an AWESOME store called Swain's)!!! I bought a coffee mug for my grandpa and a few books for my darling niece Annabelle. Amanda bought several souvenirs including a decorative (and expensive) vase, a necklace for me, a few books, and some art supplies.
At Mad Bull's
At the Santa Monica pier (very cold!)
 Amanda in front of the Gamble House
We were trying to capture the gorgeous pink flowers behind us that looked like roses (but weren't). They were sooo pretty. (Also at the Gamble House). I was very appreciative and thankful that my Sissy came to visit me and I love her very much. Thanks for the necklace!
~~A~~

No comments: